Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine Princeton is looking for a CAT Scan Tech to join our dynamic team of experienced CAT Scan Techs.
Our department has 3 machines for our techs to use. There are 2 in the hospital, 1 in the Emergency Department and 1 in the procedures area, and 1 in our outpatient facility.
If you are interested in being a part of a wonderful, growing team, please apply here!
Shift: Part-time, Nights
- Provides Diagnostic imaging of specific body part for the purpose of medical interpretation and/or treatment.
- Demonstrates compliance to safety and radiation policies for the protection of patients, staff, physicians, visitors, and self.
- Utilizes proper radiation protective equipment when exposure to radiation is a possibility, while maintaining radiation exposure As Low As Reasonably Achievable(ALARA)
- Demonstrates safety and health requirements, uses personal protective equipment, when at risk of exposure to blood and body fluids. Fills out proper paperwork if exposure occurs
- Reports any safety concern by documenting in maintenance log and/or direct reporting to manager any repair needing attention
- Demonstrates working knowledge to safely operate all CT scanners
- Able to safely move/assist patient into the CT table often requiring lifting the patient or sliding from a stretcher to the CT table
- Amer Registry Radiologic Tech (Required)
- NJ DEP License in Diagnostic Radiography (Required)
- Radiologic Technologist (Required)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Required)
- A minimum of one year hospital experience working as a CT Tech.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required)
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Graduate of a two year program in Radiologic Technology at an AMA and CAHEA approved school. A minimum of one year hospital experience working as a CT Tech.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.