Job ID: 139197
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Berwyn, PA, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine Valley Forge is seeking a per diem Radiographer!!!!!
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Anticipate probable patient/customer physical and emotional needs
• Learn each individual patient/customer needs and do the best possible job of satisfying those needs
• Deliver patient/customer service seamlessly across system boundaries
• Make every attempt to meet patient/customer and family special needs
• Ensure patient/customer and family safety and security
• Modify interactions to accommodate the diverse needs of our patient/customer and family
• Monitor wait time and keep patient/customer informed of what we are doing to help, especially for complicated problems • Ensure patient/customer and family confidentiality and respect
• Provide recovery for lapses in service
• Comply with identified Service Standards
• Provide the best possible solutions responsive to each patient/customer needs and concerns
Please apply if you possess these qualifications: Must acquire certification from ARRT within one year of hire date. BLS required High School graduate or equivalent, required Completion of an approved two-year school of ARRT Certified Radiologic Technology, required A minimum of one-year experience in a radiology technology field, required.
This individual is expected to work 1-2 shift per 2 week pay period as determined by department needs. Hours may include weekends.We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.