Job ID: 144000
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2022
Work Schedule: Days
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
|The Clinical Dietician directs the nutritional care of patients by collaborating with physicians, nurses and other healthcare personnel. Assures all patients receive appropriate nutritional care.|
• Demonstrates Professionalism within the framework of Relationship Based Care (Patient Centered Care).
• Demonstrates Teamwork by displaying a cooperative relationship with co-workers by consistently treating others with respect and always using open and honest communication.
• Demonstrates Patient-Centered Care by showing courtesy, compassion, sensitivity and respect in all interactions with patients, visitors and other hospital personnel.
• Displays a cooperative attitude and responds with respect to directions and recommendations from supervisor.
• Supports ongoing improvement of client satisfaction:
- Returns phone calls and emails promptly
- Attends meetings as requested
- Is politically sensitive to clients/patients environment
• Is knowledgeable in their area
• Timeliness on completing projects
• Data provided is accurate and reliable
• Identify the competencies required for each patient population that the employee works with (neonate, child, adolescent, young adult, middle adult and older adult)
Education or Equivalent Experience:
|Minimum Requirements: High school diploma. Graduate of an accredited school with a degree in dietetics or nutrition. Registered eligible required. Must obtain RD within one year of employment. RD, CDE, or CDN preferred. Additional LDN (Pennsylvania State)|
0-1 year experience
Masters and certification preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.