Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for complex administrative functions associated with the support of a multi-faceted Division management team. He/She communicates with Health System and University-wide offices while ensuring that confidentiality is maintained. He / She will provide backup coverage for the executive assistant to the chief and the faculty affairs coordinator and will oversee the budget and expenses for the administrative locations as assigned.
Department: Hematology Oncology
- Supports credentialing process for Advanced Practice Providers in the Division
- Functions as Administrative Assistant to Director of Division Administration and Sr. Clinical Manager
- Performs complex administrative functions for the division management team (Regulatory and Policy Compliance, Project Management Support)
- Work with department leadership on monthly budget and expense management for the administrative locations
- Demonstrates exemplary organizational skills and has ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Uses acquired knowledge to make division processes and practices effective and efficient in line with department standards.
- Promotes a team environment that values employee satisfaction and professional ownership.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Business Management/Health Care Admin preferred.
- H.S. Diploma/GED (Required)
- H.S. Diploma/GED and 2+ years of Administrative support experience required.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.