Job ID: 143897
Work Type: FT
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2022
Work Schedule: Full time
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine is seeking a Full-Time Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) to join a growing practice focused on in-home visits to adult patients. The CRNP will be responsible for expert clinical practice in symptom management and advanced care planning for patients consulted for this specialty service. This position will involve regular travel in Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs, including into Bucks County.
The CRNP will report to the CRNP Clinical Manager and will be expected to maintain expertise in palliative care clinical skills. Opportunities to participate in health system palliative care committees and educational offerings are available.
• Candidates must have Advanced Practice experience in the palliative care setting
• Graduate of a NLN-approved school of nursing
• Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program with a MSN or DNP
• RN and CRNP licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
• National certification is required from ANCC in area of specialty and Advanced Certification from the National Board for Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses is preferred
• Must have current CPR certification
• Must hold or be eligible for DEA licensureWe believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.