Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
HR Project Analyst
Job ID: 143960
Category: Human Resources
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Jul 28, 2022
Work Schedule: FT
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The Project Analyst works alongside the Human Resources team and is responsible for project management, process improvement initiatives and redesign projects. Work includes but is not limited to contextual inquiry, problem identification, and implementation. This position requires a high degree of engagement and resourcefulness as well as outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Works closely with the Human Resources team members to plan, execute and analyze results of various Human Resources various projects and initiatives including but not limited to employee support, organizational and talent development, diversity/equity/inclusion and compliance.
- Ensures coordination of end-to-end redesign activities across the organization by communicating with key stakeholders.
- Prepares materials for projects and initiatives including but not limited to presentations, communications, data, packets, etc. This work will be accomplished using a variety of systems and platforms including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and the current human resources information system (HRIS).
- Analyzes data related to projects and initiatives and prepares reports to show the impact of the same.
- Uses influence and relationships and organizational management skills to help keep projects and initiatives on track.
- Manages project risk, develops appropriate contingency plans, and pro-actively identifies changes to eliminate future occurrences.
- In collaboration with HR colleagues, supports employee engagement initiatives to include the employee engagement and other surveys. Assists in the review and communication of outcomes and follow-up actions.
- Supports HR colleagues in planning and implementing change initiatives that support organizational direction.
- Leads and/or facilitates project team meetings.
- Serves as a diversity and inclusion champion and assist in addressing issues of bias or injustice.
- Represents Human Resources on interdisciplinary teams, committees, and special projects.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (Required)
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing projects and resources
- Master of Business or Health Administration preferred
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE