Job ID: 146925
Category: Quality/Performance Improvement
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 2, 2022
Work Schedule: WILL REQUIRE full or partial on site work
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Manager, Schedgistration Training and Quality
• Manages the activities of the Ambulatory Scheduling Training Support Team
• Works closely with the Director of Practice Operations, Revenue, and Access to support CPUP Clinical Departments with issues related to Training, Patient Registration and Scheduling, Epic (and other front end systems) System Security.
• Responsible for facilitating departmental initiatives designed to streamline registration and scheduling operations
• Oversees the support of new practice and physician scheduling set-ups in Epic
• Oversees the implementation of CPUP training related projects
• Oversees the training of all CPUP employees who utilize Epic Cadence and Prelude, I:Payment, and other front end
• Responsible for developing excellent working relationships with physicians, administrators, practice managers and support staff
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Arts or Science required. (Master’s degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration desirable.)
• Minimum of four years’ experience in a health care environment preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A sense of urgency and strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work independently and effectively with prudent judgment and discretion at all times
• Thoughtful and practical approach to problem solving
• Skills in work prioritization and management, including work planning
• Ability to manage staff and multiple projects simultaneously
• Thrives in a fast-paced team oriented environment
As part of our COVID-19 response, this position may currently be offering partial or full remote work. However, in the near future this position will require full or partial on-site work.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.