Job ID: 146590
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking a per diem Staffing Coordinator.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Delivering quality care through the collaboration and communication with staffing team members
• Working directly under the supervision of the staffing coordinator and nursing coordinator
• Supporting the clerical and secretarial operations of the staffing office
• Managing clerical and information systems
• Performing receptionist duties
• Collecting and reporting patient data
• Incorporating organizational competencies and superior quality care and assuming responsibility and accountability for one’s role in performance outcomes with supporting PPMC’s standards of Excellence
• Must be proficient with Microsoft office Word and Excel
Please apply if you possess these qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent education required
• Five or more years’ experience in a staffing coordinator role preferred
• Excellent written and verbal skills required
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.