This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 133071
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Princeton, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2022
Work Schedule: Per Diem Days
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Organizes and maintains unit files, patient's charts, and performs routine office/ unit tasks.
• Is responsible assisting in processing the proper completion of admission, discharge, and transfer paperwork and processes.
• Answers telephone calls professionally, pleasantly, and relays messages efficiently.
• Maintains, organizes, and assures the availability of nursing, patient, and unit supplies. Replenishes supplies in a timely manner.
• Maintains/ organizes patient medical record, restocks with paper, labeling, etc.
• Medical assistant certification preferred.
• Valid driver's license.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Clerical experience in a medical/ psychiatric setting preferred.
Specialized Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Competent in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Able to read and write English and communicate fluently in English.
• Interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, ability to work as a team member, and organizational skills.
• Ability to follow directions and complete tasks independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.