Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Senior Clinician Account Mgr 1st Responders EAP at Penn Medicine Princeton Health (Part Time Day)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 147477
Category: Behavioral Health/Psychology
Work Type: PT -19 HOURS
Location: Princeton, NJ, United States
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
The Senior Clinician/Account Manager for First Responders Services plays a key role in ensuring that clinical services for current First Responder organizations, including but not limited to The Philadelphia Police Department, the Philadelphia Sheriff’s Department, Philadelphia Prisons, and other first responder organizations within the Penn Medicine First Responder Treatment Services. The Senior Clinician/Account Manager will develop and leverage key relationships within First Responder Organizations to create opportunities to expand treatment and training opportunities throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The Senior Clinician will provide clinical leadership within the First Responders Organizations to help develop and support a culture of health and well-being.
- Provides counseling, when appropriate to First Responders and is competent in the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to meet the specific psychological and social needs of First Responders.
- Conducts First Responder Training Seminars in collaboration with our EAP as indicated by schedule and/or treatment needs.
- Offers first responder-related trauma trainings to First Responder leadership and officers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, in collaboration with the First Responder Treatment Team as indicated.
- Supports and meets the clinical service expectations of the department; collaborates with other caregivers/staff, both within and outside the department, in order to enhance patient care and service and continue to position Penn Medicine as the provider of choice.
- Assist first responder leadership in the development and coordination of training opportunities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, in particular, the Fraternal Order of Police.
- Conducts public speaking engagements to promote First Responder Treatment and Training Services in collaboration with the EAP.
- Provides senior level clinical expertise in service planning and coordinating of care for First Responders.
- Delivers clinical services using evidence-based and best practices when appropriate.
- Provides orientation to new EAP employees related to the needs of first responders in order to clearly communicate standards and expectations for special populations served through the EAP.
- Maintains position on the Pennsylvania CISM Team, and promotes training opportunities and treatment services when appropriate.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Master's Degree or higher (Required)
- 8 + years of related work experience
- Prior experience/knowledge with first responder populations (required)
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE