This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 151632
Work Type: FT
Location: West Chester, PA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2022
Work Schedule: Full Time Day Shift. M-F 830am-5pm
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
The Occupational and Employee Health RN/Clinical Manager position reports to the Occupational Health Center Administrative Director. This position has management responsibilities for the clinical support functions of the office along with clinical and administrative functions for hospital employee health and occupational health client companies. Specific duties include but not limited to:
2. Employee Health Clinical and Administrative functions, to include but not limited to:
· Worker’s compensation injury care and case management for hospital employees
3. Occupational Health Clinical and Administrative functions, to include but not limited to:
· Worker’s compensation injury and illness care:
· Phone consultation, triage, and evaluation as needed
· Emergency Room follow up
· Coordination of consultation and treatment referrals
· Follow-up case management
· Other as determined by OHC Medical Director
4. Travel Medicine Program Clinical and Administrative functions, to include but not limited to:
· Phone triage and scheduling for consultative travel medicine services
· Management of vaccine inventory, storage, and administration
· Coordination and management of travel supplies
5. On-site delivery of Occupational Health for client companies to include but not limited to:
· Immunization programs, such as HBV, Influenza
· Drug screening services
· Respiratory clearance and fit testing programs
· Health promotion and wellness programs
6. Assist in development of policies, procedures, and forms necessary to successful clinical operation with approval of OHC Medical Director and/or Administrative Director.
7. Work as an OHC lead team member with attention to the iCARE values of Penn Medicine Chester County Hospital.
Current Pennsylvania RN license and CPR certification required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.