This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 151652
Category: Clinical Support
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
To provide supply chain management and assistance to the Operating Room Surgical Team. To use proper communication skills with Staff, Physicians, Patients and Families. Responsible for managing equipment and supplies in the Peri-Operative Areas.
Performs Routine Duties:
· Maintain supply inventory and restock accordingly with preset par levels assigned by Unit Director on a daily bases. Supplies should be unpacked and placed in bins and boxes should be removed from stocking location.
· Maintains all transaction records in both Par Excellence and Lawson as assigned
· Maintains Daily Q&A on Par Locations using Par Excellences
· Maintains Daily Cycle Count as assigned and records them in Par Excellence and Lawson.
· Runs Daily Par Excellence Compliance reports
· Reviews and records all transaction adjustment following Materials Management Internal P&P
· Assures Functional equipment needed for the Surgical Team is kept in clean equipment room and ready for use upon request. Maintains and review daily Equipment Log with OR Coordinators and follows protocol for reporting malfunction equipment.
· Keeps all assigned areas neat, clean, and free of clutter
· Runs for supplies and equipment upon request from OR Coordinators with the same day of request
· Appropriately manages internal/external communication with staff. Demonstrates ability to interact with all levels of hospital personnel.
· Communicates and identifies problems to appropriate personnel and when uncertain in duties assigned will seek managerial guidance.
· Demonstrates the ability to deliver and Maintain Par Level Locations Assigned.
· Picks up products from loading dock and delivers and records transactions in a prompt manner via Par Excellence and Lawson
· Maintains competency in computer technology related to word processing, Lawson, and Par Excellence
· Serves on Materials Management Resolution Team and Materials Management Inventory Team
· Assists with administering vendor visitation policy. Acts as liaison between vendor and Materials Management Staff.
· Maintains Accurate records for consignment items
· Appears for work on time and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times.
· Functions as a Supply Chain professional
· Performs job functions with awareness of safety
· Carries out assignments with in the same day
· Seeks managerial guidance when uncertain
Education or Equivalent Experience:
High School Degree required.
College Degree Preferred.
Complete Familiarity with Lawson, Par Excellence, and Microsoft applications required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.