Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Job ID: 149954
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2022
Work Schedule: 8hr Days
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The Administrative Coordinator to Operations is responsible for supporting leadership goals and strategic hospital and Health System programs. The incumbent will provide expertise in administrative and project coordination, communications, and event management. The incumbent should have a passion for building relationships and exceeding client and management expectations at all levels of the organization. The Administrative Coordinator is also responsible for providing high-level support by preparing reports, presentations, handling information requests, scheduling needs, managing confidential information and other needs as required. The incumbent must possess the ability to work with some degree of autonomy, but must also interact and function as part of the HUP Administration administrative support team.
- Coordinates all calendar scheduling for COO. Ensures all logistics are complete and confirmed. Provides background material/documentation for meetings, and sends reminder of meetings to participants.
- Collects and compiles data, and other materials for reports, presentations, budgets, correspondence, board reports, etc.; collates and assembles reports and documents as required.
- Conducts necessary research and provides administrative support for special projects, prepares data and provides follow-up.
- Attends meetings as required, participates on committees as requested, and provides necessary follow-up support to advance initiatives that support Operations
- Draft and edit, PowerPoint presentations, scripts, talking points, leadership messages, and other communications as relates to both internal and external outreach. Ensure messages are appropriately written for targeted audiences.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, newsletters, or regular email bulletin.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares travel advance and expense reports, reconciles travel documents.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- H.S. Diploma/GED (Required)
- H.S. Diploma/GED Required and 3-5 years of experience working with leadership in an academic healthcare or complex system environment.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE