Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Assoc Director Post Acute Program Integration
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 151003
Category: Medical Laboratory/Pathology
Work Type: FT
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 15, 2022
Work Schedule: Per Departmental Needs
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Department: Penn Medicine at Home
Location Bala Cynwyd
- Serves as a leader on the management team for the Sub-Acute & Therapy Services (SATS) Division of the Penn Medicine at Home (PMAH) Entity and also as Program Lead for grant work.
- Provides administrative support in developing and leading operational, programmatic and personnel activities related to the Grant Program, including timely execution of the program with anticipated outcomes. As a member of the Sub-Acute and Therapy Services team, helps to strategize and inform initiatives and works to advance coordination between Penn Medicine and community and local government groups, e.g. health departments and emergency management groups.
- Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- • collaborates across entities, service lines, programs, and community stakeholders to enhance operations and remove barriers
- • supports development of SATS Networks and Programs
- • accelerate advancement w/ clinical collaboration
- • enhance community, county and state relationships through program
- • program lead for LTC RISE; ensuring execution to grant agreement requirements, evaluating opportunity for integration with enduring work
- Functions as a key member of the interdisciplinary Sub-Acute & Therapy Services (SATS) Team and the subject matter expert as well as primary resource for grant program expertise for the Long-Term Care (LTC) Resiliency, Infrastructure Supports, and Empowerment (RISE) Grant initiative. Shares accountability for LTC Facilities with emphasis on partnership with Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Personal Care Homes(PCH) and Assisted Living Facilities (ALF). Participates in the successful coordination and achievement of Grant and Sub-Acute and Therapy Services goals. Finally, but foundationally, the Associate Director is accountable to facilitate a highly effective work culture for SATS and its reputation within Penn Medicine as well as among external stakeholders.
- Reports to the Director of Post-Acute Program Development and Integration/Administrative Lead for LTC RISE Grant. Also has indirect reporting relationship to the Director Post-Acute Continuum Management as the Regional Lead for grant operations. The Associate Director provides indirect supervision of Penn Medicine Regional Managers and direct supervision of the Education and Training Specialist, Administrative Coordinator and subcontracted Managers.
- Leads the Administration and Coordination of all grant focused activities, ensuring operational support and program execution.
- Works with other Sub-Acute and Therapy Services leaders to implement both long and short term strategies to develop, sustain, and optimize the programs.
- Collaborates across entities, programs, and services to enhance operations and remove barriers.
- Supports recruitment, on-boarding, and management of a collaborative team of professionals. Is a mentor to regional managers.
- Assures reporting and data collection meet grant and organizational needs.
- Monitors grant and departmental expenses, and works with finance and other internal/external groups as needed.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Master of Arts or Science (Required)
- Healthcare or related field
and 5+ years Experience in healthcare operations
- Operational/Supervisory experience
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE