This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 154086
Work Type: FT
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2022
Work Schedule: Variable
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
The Practice Manager I provides operational leadership, in collaboration with the lead physician by ensuring the practice:
· provides quality care to patients
· maintains a patient/customer focus as evidenced by patient satisfaction scores and other indicators
· achieves financial goals related to budgeted patient revenue less than $2 million and patient visits ranging from 7,000-14,000)
· offers a collaborative work environment for physicians and staff (typically 3 or less providers and 5-12 staff) demonstrated through retention and engagement/satisfaction scores
· reviews work processes to ensure efficiency of work flow, including implementation of technology
· complies with regulatory requirements
· supports embedded specialist model, as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.