Job ID: 156387
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2022
Work Schedule: Per Departmental Needs
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Performs complex administrative functions for the division management team (Regulatory and Policy Compliance, Project Management Support)
• Work with department leadership on monthly budget and expense management for the administrative locations
• Demonstrates exemplary organizational skills and has ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Uses acquired knowledge to make division processes and practices effective and efficient in line with department standards.
• Promotes a team environment that values employee satisfaction and professional ownership.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.