Job ID: 150377
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2022
Work Schedule: Day Shift
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is seeking a Full-Time Certified Cario-Pulm Tech who is available to work the day shift.
- The certified cardiopulmonary technician will play a lead role in the daily operations of the outpatient non-invasive cardiac diagnostic testing area. The certified cardiopulmonary technician must have proficiency in all non-invasive cardiac procedures including all cardiac stress tests (Myoview/Thallium, Dobutamine, Treadmill and Persantine), Pulmonary Exercise tests, Stress Echocardiograms, and Regular Stress Tests. Additional skills include proficiency in Holter Monitoring, Blood Pressure Monitoring, Transtelephonic Event Monitoring, Cardiac Loops and EKGs. The certified cardiopulmonary technician is a resource for the EKG/Stress Testing team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately performs Holter Monitor and Ambulatory Blood Pressure application under the order of a physician.
- Physiologic monitoring of the cardiopulmonary system (ECG and Exercise Tolerance Testing by both chemical or regular),
- High school diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience non-invasive cardiac diagnostic testing
Licensure, Certification or Registration Requirements
- A minimum of one of the following certifications:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.