Job ID: 159773
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2022
Work Schedule: Day Shift
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is seeking a full time RN work across all of radiology services including the breast health center.
The Clinical Nurse 2 Colleague possesses the knowledge, skills and the attitude to effectively meet standards for competent professional nursing practice as specified in the Clinical Nurse 2 position description.
The Clinical Nurse 2 Colleague exhibits PMPH organizational behavioral competencies which reflect its mission and are embedded in the professional practice competency domains.
The Clinical Nurse 2 Colleague independently provides patient care through the application of the nursing process and accepts accountability for the nursing care of assigned patients. Assigned patients may range in age from infancy to the elderly
Hours: 8 hour Day Shift
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing or in pursuit of a BSN preferred
Related Work Experience
• Greater than 3 years professional nursing experience
• 2 years Critical Care/ED experience REQUIRED.
• A registered nurse with an Associate’s Degree with greater than 5 years of clinical experience in a clinical specialty may be considered.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
• Active New Jersey Registered Nurse License (required prior to first day of hire) required
• Basic Life Support Certification (required prior to first day of hire) required
• ACLS required
• PALS required
• National Nursing Certification preferredWe believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.