Job ID: 160687
Category: Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Work Type: PT 20+ HOURS
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2022
Work Schedule: Part Time
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine is seeking a Part-Time Palliative Care Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) to join their growing team in caring for adult patients in the home setting. The CRNP will be responsible for expert clinical practice in symptom management and care coordination for patients receiving home palliative care services. This position will involve regular travel in Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs, including into Bucks County.
The CRNP will report to the Clinical Manager for Hospice and Palliative Care and will be expected to maintain expertise in palliative care clinical skills. Opportunities to participate in health system palliative care educational offerings are available.
· Candidates must have Palliative Care experience as a CRNP
· Graduate of a NLN-approved school of nursing
· Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program with a MSN or DNP
· RN and CRNP licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
· National certification is required from ANCC in area of specialty and Advanced Certification from the National Board for Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses is desired
· Must have current CPR certification
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.