Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
411040 Administrative Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 162218
Work Type: FT
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Work Schedule: Variable
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- Working under moderate supervision from the Associate Director post-acute integration, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a broad range of administrative duties to support the day-to-day operation of the Sub-Acute & Therapy Services Department (the Program). Duties are generally administrative in nature and include such things as coordination of calendar, work supplies, correspondence, mail, expense reporting, meeting planning, receiving calls/message management, and managing shared files. Helps to maintain the work culture for the Program through a commitment to exhibiting the critical traits of the team. Creates a positive reputation within Penn Medicine as well as the population the Program serves.
- Coordinates all calendar scheduling for COO. Ensures all logistics are complete and confirmed. Provides background material/documentation for meetings, and sends reminder of meetings to participants.
- Collects and compiles data, and other materials for reports, presentations, budgets, correspondence, board reports, etc.; collates and assembles reports and documents as required.
- Conducts necessary research and provides administrative support for special projects, prepares data and provides follow-up.
- Attends meetings as required, participates on committees as requested, and provides necessary follow-up support to advance initiatives that support Operations
- Draft and edit, PowerPoint presentations, scripts, talking points, leadership messages, and other communications as relates to both internal and external outreach. Ensure messages are appropriately written for targeted audiences.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, newsletters, or regular email bulletin.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares travel advance and expense reports, reconciles travel documents.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- H.S. Diploma/GED (Required)
- H.S. Diploma/GED Required and 3-5 years of experience working with leadership in an academic healthcare or complex system environment.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE