Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Facilities Systems Administrator
Job ID: 164858
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2022
Work Schedule: To Be Determined
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
The HUP Physical Plant at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania is seeking a Full-Time Facilities Systems Administrator:
- *Facilitates the selection, implementation and support of the Physical Plant's information systems as well as the implementation and maintenance, software upgrades and rollout of application projects.
- *Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the department's Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- *Oversees, assists and approves changes and upgrades to the department's Building Automation System (BAS), and other computerized systems that are an integral part of the Department of Physical Plant.
- Provides project management leadership for systems selection, implementation, workflow analysis and systems upgrades as well as evaluate, implement improved technology and product enhancements to advance the Physical Plant’s processes.
- Assists in the installation of new software releases, system upgrades, evaluation and installation of patches, and the resolution of software related problems for the department’s applications, and, and leads implementation of interfaces between other corporate systems to meet the Physical Plant’s objectives
- Facilitates system training and education for members of the Physical Plant.
- Works with 3rd party vendors on interfaces and application implementation and support.
- Troubleshoots application and process problems, and, sets-up, inventories, maintains and troubleshoots departmental devices (i.e. computers, laptops, iPads, phones, etc).
- Ensures operations team satisfaction through comprehensive and continuous measurement utilizing available resources and strategies for employee engagement
- Works with entity and departmental leadership in developing programs, services and initiatives to anticipate future customer needs and build customer loyalty.
- Develop a relationship with Corporate IT and have an understanding of IT policies and procedures.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (Required)
- 4+ years job related experience in Information Systems (Required)
- 2+ years experience in a Facilities (Preferred)
- Certificate in Information Services (Preferred)
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE