This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 158440
Category: Behavioral Health/Psychology
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Work Schedule: M-F Hybrid Model
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic is looking for a full-time Psychologist!!!!!
Summary: Provide psychotherapy services for general adult patients seen at the Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Active license to practice psychology in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, necessary continuing education
credits to maintain licensure in psychology, credentials to practice psychotherapy.
- Successfully credentialed by the University of Pennsylvania, Office of Medical Affairs prior to hire date
- State of PA background clearance (PATCH report)
- If applicable, fingerprinting & FBI clearance if residing outside of the state of Pennsylvania, or if residency in PA
is less than two years.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Two years post-graduate experience in providing psychotherapy
- Experience in performing individual psychotherapy in a demographically diverse population of psychiatric
-Ability to manage delivery of clinical care services in an efficient and effective manner
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.