Job ID: 161705
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2022
Work Schedule: Full Time
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Claims Representative CBO
1500 Market Street
In accordance with PBO guidelines, follows up on accounts receivable for designated payers in an effort to expedite payment and ensure maximum reimbursement.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
· High School diploma or GED required.
· At least one year of accounts receivable experience preferred, preferably in a physician practice, hospital, or medical facility.
· Experience working with third party payers required.
· Proficiency in using a computer and familiarity with computer applications required.
· Experience using Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook preferred.
· Knowledge of computerized billing systems, such as Epic, preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.