Job ID: 169155
Category: Respiratory Therapy
Work Type: PT -19 HOURS
Location: West Chester, PA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 24, 2023
Work Schedule: Part-time Day Shift
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
General Summary Statement
The Respiratory Equipment Technician/Intern is responsible for equipment, inventory and charge entry for the Respiratory Therapy department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· The Respiratory Equipment Technician is responsible for processing non-disposable respiratory equipment
· Stocking respiratory supplies in all patient areas.
· Stocking O2 cylinders in all patient care areas.
· Ensure O2 cylinders are appropriately labeled.
· Deliver equipment to specified areas.
· Calibrate blenders and check for correct settings for Neopuff Resuscitators in NICU, Labor & Delivery, and ED.
Education Training and Experience
The Respiratory Technician must be currently enrolled in an AMA accredited school of Respiratory Therapy and meet the academic requirements as outlined in the program.
Licensure/Certification CPR required
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.