Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- Oversees office procedures in the Princeton House Inpatient Admissions department. This includes Maintenace of paperwork/medical records, data management, payroll, staff scheduling, and other projects as assigned. (Princeton House Behavioral Health-Princeton, NJ)
- Supports customer service and performance improvement goals of the department; collaborates with caregivers/staff, within and outside the department, to develop means of enhancing patient care service.
- Assists with the preparation and implementation of policies and procedures for department and ensures compliance within area of responsibility. Identifies gaps in procedures and reports problems with correct plan.
- Completes department payroll and provides related reports to the Director of Inpatient Admissions.
- Completes scheduling and manages time off requests for all staff in the department. Manages staff overtime usage appropriately.
- Tracks and maintains data for relevant department projects, including detailed monthly reports for the Behavioral Health Emergency Department.
- Maintains standards of confidentiality.
- Supervises the medical record maintenance process for Admissions.
- Maintains inventory of all office supplies and paperwork. Oversees functionality of office equipment.
- Monitors the appearance of the patient care areas and reports improvement needs to supervisor.
- Monitors yearly staff competencies and maintains indicated reports.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education or Equivalent Experience: High School Diploma required. Experience overseeing office procedures.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.