Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is in search of per diem Nursing Assistant-Student Nurse Fellows for Summer 2023 - Apply Now!
- Student Nurses in Bachelor Degree Programs who have Completed Junior Year
- 3.0 GPA & Recommendation from Faculty
- The Student Nurse Fellowship Program offers a hands on clinical experience as well as didactic & simulation training for student nurses who have completed their Junior year.
- The program provides an opportunity for student nurses to work within the Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center in the Nursing Assistant role 40hrs/week over the summer 2023 and transitioning to 2days/month during the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semester.
- Upon completion of the Student Nurses’ Senior year, successfully passing the NJ State Nursing Board examination, and at the recommendation of their Nurse Manager, they are eligible to apply for the Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center Nurse Residency Program
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Licensure, Certification or Registration Requirements:
- Basic Life Saving certification (BLS) (Required)
Related Work Experience:
- Up to one year related work experience (Preferred)
- Completed UAP course or Nursing 101
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.