Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Executive Assistant, Talent Acquisition
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 177231
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2023
Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:30PM, M-F | Hybrid
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The UPHS Talent Acquisition HR Executive Assistant is responsible to provide executive level administrative support to the Vice President for Talent Acquisition and the Talent Acquisition leadership team. This support includes oversight of the daily administrative operations, project coordination, communications and meeting/event management.
- The Talent Acquisition Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting leadership goals and strategic Talent Acquisition (TA) and Health System programs. This support includes administrative and project coordination, communications, and meeting/event management. Key competencies include: building relationships and exceeding client and management expectations at all levels of the organization; providing high-level support by preparing reports, presentations, handling information requests, scheduling needs, managing confidential information and other needs as required; demonstrating the ability to work with some degree of autonomy, while also interacting and functioning as part of the HUP Administration administrative support team.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for a variety of functions necessary for the general operations and support of TA. They must be able to work independently on projects and requires the ability to use a high degree of tact and diplomacy in handling matters of critical or confidential in nature.
- Coordinates all calendars and scheduling as requested. Ensures all logistics are complete and confirmed. Provides background material/documentation for meetings and sends reminder of meetings to participants.
- Collects and compiles data and other materials for reports, presentations, budgets, correspondence, board reports, etc.; collates and assembles reports and documents as required.
- Conducts necessary research and provides administrative support for special projects, prepares data and provides follow-up.
- Draft and edit, PowerPoint presentations, scripts, talking points, leadership messages and other communications as directed
- Assists in scheduling meetings or providing selected administrative support to others on an as-needed basis; this can include other members of the TA Team.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, newsletters or regular email bulletin.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares travel advance and expense reports, reconciles travel documents.
- Prepares check request forms for expenses and purchases.
- Attend, record and transcribe minutes for various HR meetings.
- Serve as tenant representative for 3600 Civic Center Boulevard.
- Assists with ordering supplies, deliveries, catering orders, hoteling schedule, conference room management.
- Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization.
- H.S. Diploma/GED (Required)
- 3+ years of experience working with leadership in an academic healthcare or complex system environment (Required)
Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience supporting executive level leader (min 3 years)
- Proficiency is required including Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills essential.
- Able to deliver clear and concise product presentations and to write clearly and effectively
- Ability and experience coordinating the activities and deliverables of multiple stakeholders from various areas in an organization
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to handle multiple priorities, while being highly organized, and to work under strict deadlines. Problem solving initiative to resolve situations.
- Ability to analyze situations, determines their significance and plans appropriate course(s) of action
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships across the organization at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating, managing the development of, and implementing projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare operations and systems
- Communications management software
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare operations and systems desired
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix managed environment
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE