This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 161813
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2023
Work Schedule: Per Diem Nights 7p-7a
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (Tier III) to join our team in the Critical Care Unit in Plainsboro, NJ. This is a per diem night shift opportunity.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN); or at least in pursuit of - required
Licensure, Certification or Registration Requirements:
• Active NJ Registered Nurse license - required
• Basic Life Saving certification (BLS) - required
• Advanced Cardiac Life Saving certification (ACLS) - required
Related Work Experience:
• One year or more of Telemetry and/or Critical Care nursing experience
• Specialty Certification - preferred
Specialized Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Computer Literacy
• Physical Strength, Stamina and Agility
• Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.