Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- Provides transportation for Princeton House patients. Provides courier service as requested by supervisor.
- Address: Princeton House Behavioral Health- 905 Herrontown Road
- Shift is primarily day shift, 730am to 4pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 8am to 430pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Operate the vehicle safely and adhere to all applicable transportation laws.
- Assist patients into and out of the vehicle, as necessary.
- Report any patient or transportation incidents to your supervisor.
- Maintain daily transportation log.
- Depart for assigned “runs” at specified times.
- Support customer service and performance improvement goals of the department; collaborate with other caregivers / staff, within and outside the Department, to enhance patient service.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality.
- Participate in basic patient care and monitoring, as required.
- Participate in unit compliance as related to established standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Provide courier service as requested.
- Provide timely transportation for patients.
1. Valid driver’s license in employee’s state of residence with a record free of moving violations. (Required)
1. Must have a Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.