Job ID: 178330
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2023
Work Schedule: Days
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Provides executive support to the CFO and CHRO of Pennsylvania Hospital. Responsible for the oversight of the daily operations of the department and special projects. Coordinates the business needs of the CFO and CHRO, serves as primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CFO and CHRO.
• Coordinates all calendar scheduling. Ensures all logistics are complete. Provides background material/documentation for meetings. Uses effective interpersonal skills in all interactions.
• Reviews all correspondence and documents received; prioritizes or distributes as appropriate. Composes responses, edits, reviews correspondence prepared for CFO signature. Ensures appropriate appraisals have been secured. Transcribes, types, proofs and edits a variety of materials, e.g. correspondence, collates and assembles reports and documents.
• Conducts research and provides administrative support for special projects, prepares data and provides follow-up.
• Attends meetings as required, participates on committees as requested, takes minutes.
• Coordinates, prepares and distributes monthly financial presentations.
• Collects and compiles data, and other materials for reports, budgets, correspondence, charts, etc.; collates and assembles reports and documents.
• Makes travel arrangements for the CFO and CHRO, prepares travel advance and expense reports, reconciles travel documents.
• Acts as a resource person for staff and management. Assists with the onboarding of new staff as needed.
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.