Job ID: 182271
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Date Posted: May 10, 2023
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
1. Assists in moving, transporting, and positioning patients in pre-op, procedural, and post-operative areas.
2. Assists in maintaining and obtaining equipment necessary for procedural cases.
3. Maintain efficiency of unit which includes but limited to:
4. Scrubs on procedures to hold retractors under the direction of the proceduralist.
5. Age-Specific Knowledge & Skills – Possesses the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to meet patients’ physical, psychological and social needs with those growth and development levels/patient populations served within the department.
Credentials: BLS Certification - required within 2 months of hire
Education or Equivalent Experience: High school graduate / Vocational / GED - preferred. Previous housekeeping/hospital experience (preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.