Job ID: 183548
Work Type: FT
Location: Princeton, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: Day Shift
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is seeking a full time LPN interested in working the day shift within the urology department.
Provide clinical services that include collection of information, leadership of educational activities, and documentation for all services provided. To schedule and track physician visits and laboratory work for the assigned area(s).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide assistance to the treatment team by: rooming patients, identifying significant changes in patients' clinical status and communicating this information to appropriate member(s) of the treatment team.
2. Support customer service and performance improvement goals of the department; collaborate with other caregivers/staff, within and outside the department, to develop means of enhancing patient care and service.
3. Triage patient calls, taking accurate messages and routing tasks appropriately. Schedule provider time in accordance with requirements set for urgent or walk-in visits. Check patient portal messages. Document patient correspondence in the EMR.
- High School Diploma or GED required:
Related Work Experience
- Previous experience in treatment of the program's patient population.
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements
- Active Practical Nurse License in the state of New JerseyWe believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.