Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Project Manager PMMG Tandigm
Job ID: 187301
Work Type: FT
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Work Schedule: Variable
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The Project Manager - PMMG/Tandigm is responsible for leading the creation, organization, and execution of critical projects and related infrastructure for the Penn Medicine Medical Group (PMMG) / Tandigm partnership. Working under limited supervision, this individual will facilitate group discovery and decision making around complex problems, working with a varied group of stakeholders within Tandigm and Penn Medicine to clarify and resolve complex problems, assuring coordinated decision making and aligned direction. This position requires independent thought and judgment combined with the ability to understand complex ideas and the healthcare business in a variety of ambulatory care settings.
- Provides support to the expansion of the physician recruiting activity for PMMG, working with PMMG leadership and HR and physician leadership to develop the physician recruiting program.
- Works directly with specialty-specific Penn Specialty Network (PSN) Coordinators to coordinate PSN data and activity. This includes acting as a point of contact for information and support and providing guidance and direction to internal and external network partners.
- Determines scope and size of a project, as well as the requirements for each stage and builds a cohesive project plan with defined tasks and timelines.
- Facilitates discovery sessions with various stakeholders, defines project in clear terms and deliverables, builds rapport and obtains consensus for decision-making.
- Understands client needs and translates those needs/challenges into working solutions.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities, manages resources and activities and maintains project focus by shifting priorities when necessary.
- Serves as subject matter expert in resolving client group problems and obstacles in the adoption of new, uniform technology and practice.
- Identifies various stakeholders and defines ongoing communication needs. Ensures all stakeholders are informed accordingly.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (Required)
- 3+ years project management experience in a large complex organization, preferably healthcare
- Master of Arts or Science
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE