Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Business Analyst Contracts IS-REMOTE
Job ID: 191229
Category: Information Services/Technology/Service Desk/Telecom
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Work Schedule: 8hr Days
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- Responsible for working with IS AVPs, ACIOs and directors with vendor negotiations, agreement development, contract validation and other vendor agreement tasks as assigned. This individual will also work closely with Corporate Materials Management, Corporate Finance and the Office of General Counsel (OGC) to ensure IS agreement / negotiations conform with UPHS policies and procedures. Provide written summaries, forward looking multi-year financial modeling and CAF for IS agreements that are assigned. The individual in this job should be able to handle multiple complex projects with variable timelines and work with IS management to prioritize assigned projects.
This position is fully remote for the IS-Financial Managment Department.
- Responsible for managing the IS contracting process including engaging with new IS vendors, working with Corporate Materials Management to renew existing IS contracts with better pricing terms, and consolidating contracts for multiple entities within IS.
- Works effectively with IS leadership and vendors with regards to pricing, length of contract, annual increase terms, IS service levels and ensuring agreement terms meet IS requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a master list of all contracts that includes but is not limited to vendor name, purpose, cost per contract, renewal dates, appropriate accounting units and responsible parties.
- Create agreement summary documents to IS leadership including multi-year financial cost models that summarize UPHS investment commitment and expected savings and/or cost increases for assigned agreements.
- Review draft agreements to ensure terms and conditions are compliant with the established Policy and Procedures set by Materials Management, Finance and OGC.
- IS liaison with corporate departments; Purchasing, Finance and OGC, as well as serves as an IS contact with outside vendors.
- Is well versed in the UPHS signature process and tracks each agreement, quote, order form, CAF, etc. as they proceed through this important phase.
- Ensures all agreements and legal documents are stored in PennTract.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE