Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Must be a resident of PA or NJ in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Responsible for the accurate posting of charges, payments, and adjustments to patient accounts. Also includes follow up of denials with third party payer and also patients for collection of payments.
- Responsible for the posting all charges to the account receivable system.
- Responsible for coding and verifying that all charges are documented with appropriate CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Responsible for reviewing payments from insurance companies to make sure that the allowable is paid correctly.
- Responsible for working with the hospital/ offices to obtain all information for billing.
- Responsible for posting of all revenue (insurance and patient) to the correct patient account.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.