Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Provides administrative support for the Staffing Office, Clinical Managers and Directors. Responsibilities include preparing reports, manage e-star exceptions, Knowledgelink system administration, arranging meetings, and customer relations. Also calls for excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of management and staff. Will exercise independent judgment, discretion and critical thinking in performing tasks.
- Oversees day-to-day office operations. Serves as liaison of the department by providing excellent customer service including professional telephone etiquette.
- Maintains databases and files.
- Registers staff members and supervisors for conferences and seminars
- Prepare presentations, meeting materials, meeting minutes and organize, analyze and distribute reports
- Prepare purchase orders for supplies and prepare check requests.
- Prints daily staffing sheets from e-Star
- Make schedule changes and schedule exceptions in e-Star
- Performs verification of time for managers and directors
- Responsible for Knowledgelink administration tasks ( i.e. creating classes, updating rosters and updating class participation).
- Covers as Staffing Coordinator
- Assists with performing Dialysis charges
- Assists with maintaining, updating and archiving policies.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- H.S. Diploma/GED (Required)
- And 0-1 years Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Associates (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.