This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 194325
Category: Social Work
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Hall Mercer at Pennsylvania Hospital is searching for a full time Clinician to join their growing team! This role will be 8-hour shifts Monday - Friday with no weekend requirement.
• Provides appropriate psychotherapeutic services to adult clients of the Child Outpatient Psychotherapy Service as well as for cross-serviced clients from other programs.
• Provides case management as needed and appropriate to patients in meeting various psychiatric, medical and social needs associated with enhancing clinical care.
• Functions as member of a multidisciplinary treatment team that includes the medicating/responsible psychiatrist.
• Requests new cases as openings occur to maintain caseload per expectations and maintains agreed upon work hours including any designated evening hours as needed.
• Document assessment, treatment interventions, and treatment plans in a timely and appropriate manner so as to maintain thorough records in compliance with regulatory and insurance requirements.
• Attend individual and group supervision and other departmental meetings.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.