Job ID: 187407
Work Type: FT
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
The growing Penn Medicine at Home: Penn Home Infusion Services is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst!
We are looking forward to your resume if the below qualification match who you are and what you are looking for.
Hybrid (onsite in King of Prussia 1-2 days/week)
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for creation and updating of all statistical data for Penn Care at Home, Caring Way, Wissahickon Hospice, and Penn Hospice at Rittenhouse. This data is used by the management team to help manage business operations of the company. This position completes complex accounting analysis, and month end variance analysis for statistical and financial based data which is also used for close managerial, executive and Health System review. The Senior Financial Analyst has a great understanding of budgets and is involved in the data used to derrive that budget. The Senior Financial Analyst has the ability to attend and present information in the manager's absence. The Senior Financial Analyst mainly communicates with managers and some senior leadership within the department.
• Preparation of month end statistical and financial data used for the monthly close
• Serves as a backup for month end close entries to Home Health and Hospice finance manager
• Ability to Multitask and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with an ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Provide analysis and variance explanations for monthly reporting both statistical and when requested financial variance.
• Creates PowerPoint presentations of financials, variances to budget and statistical data • Monitoring of contract renewals and tracking for budget purposes.
• Assisting in building the Capital and Operating Budgets each year.
• Capital expense reconciliation, for transfers, addition, and project update against INFOR sub-system.
• Serves as back up for OASIS and HIS transmission and compliance to Data Analyst
• Compiles all financial and statistical data for monthly and quarterly benchmark reporting
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Bachelor's Degree Accounting/Finance (Required)
5+ years in accounting/finance field (Required)
Master's Degree General MBA and/or concentration in Accounting/Finance if Bachelor's Degree is not in these areas (preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.