This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 194170
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: 2nd shift - 2pm - 10:30 pm Mon-Fri
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Hours: FT - 2nd Shift Mondays - Fridays/ 2pm - 10:30 pm
Join our amazing team!
Can you deliver great customer service and able to troubleshoot and maintain a safe work environment?
If yes, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a professional Facility System Technician to upkeep our beautiful facilities at Princeton Health. We have an all-hands-on-deck approach and we value each team member in our department. We operate with professionalism and courtesy at all times, providing excellent customer service to our valued patients and employees.
Benefits You'll Receive at Princeton/Penn Medicine:
· Generous Paid Time Off benefits, including seven paid holidays that will give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
· Tuition Assistance for both Part-Time (20+ hours) and Full-time (40 hours) employees. ( 0.5 FTE and over)
· Flexible Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars to use towards your personal & family medical costs
· 403b Retirement Savings, Penn Home Ownership Services, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance and Pension
· Access to company paid life insurance, temporary disability. Employee discounts and perks, including but not limited to free secure employee-only parking, optional life insurance and other. Please click on this LINK for additional information regarding our amazing benefits package.
Acting under the general direction of an Engineering Manager, the Facility System Technician performs a wide variety of duties, the purpose of which is to repair, maintain and/or enhance the physical operation of the facility and its components. The following list of duties would apply. This is not intended to be an exclusive listing.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.