This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196717
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Work Schedule: M-F
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
The Project Coordinator- Operation Integration is responsible for supporting ongoing campus facility improvement initiatives and key operational transformational initiatives collaborating directly with executive and clinical leaders in HUP campus design and operations. The incumbent will provide expertise in project coordination, communications and should have a passion for building relationships and exceeding client and management expectations within all levels of the organization including administration, clinical staff, support services, information technology, physical plant, and outside contractors. The project coordinator plans and directs multiple projects in a highly complex healthcare environment, including tracking and organizing space allocation, utilization, and optimization. Responsible for developing and managing the overall project schedule, and for identifying, planning, and executing project phasing to minimize disruption to existing operations where necessary. This role will include responsibility for conducting research to find outcomes that solve needs for space management, signage and egress and provides administrative support to track project deliverables with attention to timelines, compliance and cost-efficiency. The incumbent must possess the ability to work with some degree of autonomy but must also interact and function as part of a dynamic departmental team.
· Facilitates project planning and status meetings with stakeholders to define project goals and requirements and resolves conflicts accordingly
· Coordinates activities to support cross-departmental campus advancement strategies including sustainability initiatives, art committees and community partnerships, and facilities optimization.
· Serve as an ambassador of the hospital through the facilitation of hospital campus tours
· Oversee the reservation systems, operations and aesthetics of shared spaces across the HUP campus including conference spaces, administrative areas and public amenities on the hospital campus
· Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and advise on the creation of external communication
· Organize and order campus signage and operational materials to assist in wayfinding
· Provide support in the coordination of campus space service requests including interfacing with internal department leaders and external vendors and service providers to fulfill requests
· Support project-based improvement campus initiatives according to scope, timeline, and budget
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.