This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 193970
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: 7:15 am - 5pm - No weekends/Holidays
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Hours: Day Shift – 6 am - 2:30 pm/Mon – Fri – No weekends!
Join our amazing team!
Can you deliver great customer service and are able transport our valued clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner?
If yes, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a professional driver to deliver products, pharmacy items, furniture to our designated routes. We have an all-hands-on-deck approach and we value each team member in our department. We operate with professionalism and courtesy at all times, providing excellent customer service to our valued clients.
Benefits You'll Receive at Princeton/Penn Medicine:
· Generous Paid Time Off benefits, including seven paid holidays that will give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
· Tuition Assistance for both Part-Time (20+ hours) and Full-time (40 hours) employees. ( 0.5 FTE and over)
· Flexible Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars to use towards your personal & family medical costs
· 403b Retirement Savings, Penn Home Ownership Services, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance and Pension
· Access to company paid life insurance, temporary disability. Employee discounts and perks, including but not limited to free secure employee-only parking, optional life insurance and other. Please click on this LINK for additional information regarding our amazing benefits package.
Keys Skills for Success:
· Moving furniture experience ( A PLUS)
· Using navigation apps to determine the best route
· People person, team spirited and great communication skills
· Valid driver’s license in employee’s state of residence with a record in good standing with the State of NJ Department of Motor Vehicles.
· Driving related experience and previous experience with moving furniture
1. ESS Drive a motor vehicle to transport patients, staff, visitors, and/or supplies
2. Provides courier service of supplies, specimens, documents, money, and/or valuables as requested.
3. Monitor all Parking Lots, which entails performing parking count through the parking lots on a daily basis
4. Operate the vehicle safely and adhere to all applicable vehicular operation laws.
5.Assist patients in and out of the vehicle, as necessary.
6. Report any patient or transportation incidents to your supervisor.
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: Previous driving experience preferred.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
● Knowledge of the State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Laws. Good interpersonal skills required; professionalism essential. Also required are a customer service orientation and a teamwork approach.
● Comfortable interacting with clients, ensuring client safety and driving for significant distances and periods of time.
● Moving furniture required as well ( up to 100 lbs)
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.