Job ID: 196922
Work Type: FT
Location: Princeton, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: Day Shift
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Why Join Our Team?
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assisting with the day to day managerial functions of the unit, under the direction of the Nurse Manager
· Maintain open communication with staff via scheduled shift meetings
· Assists unit educator and nurse manager in planning formal orientation program for new staff by assigning preceptor for orientee, following up on orientation goals and checklists and regularly evaluating whether orientee is achieving set goals
· Makes daily unit rounds and communicates necessary information to the clinical team to ensure high quality patient care on holidays/weekends in the absence of the nurse manager/nursing supervisor
· Provide relief oversight of the nursing staff at PHBH inpatient units on the weekend/holidays
Benefits You’ll Receive at PMPH/Penn Medicine:
What We Require for this Role:
Related Work Experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.