Job ID: 194904
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
*** Candidates are REQUIRED to be CERTIFIED ( mandatory)and have their NJ Tech Registration - please apply if you fulfill this requirement
Available Shift hours:
FT Evening Shift ( 40 hours) - Mon - Fri/ 3 pm - 11:30 pm - no weekend rotation
Why join our amazing Princeton Penn Medicine Pharmacy Tech Team?
This is an opportunity to join a team of professionals in a high paced and rewarding healthcare environment. If you have your sights on developing your career in the healthcare industry, this is your chance for a growth opportunity! We are an “all hands on deck team”, we provided amazing training opportunities and we do cross-train our employees to the highest standards. We are a growing team and we have a work-life-balance approach!
Benefits You'll Receive at Princeton/Penn Medicine:
· Generous Paid Time Off benefits, including seven paid holidays that will give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
· Tuition Assistance for both Part-Time (20+ hours) and Full-time (40 hours) employees. (0.5 FTE and over)
· Flexible Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars to use towards your personal & family medical costs
· 403b Retirement Savings, Penn Home Ownership Services, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance and Pension
· Access to company paid life insurance, temporary disability. Employee discounts and perks, including but not limited to free secure employee-only parking, optional life insurance and other. Please click on this LINK for more information regarding our amazing benefits package.
Key Skills for Success:
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· CERTIFIED - Mandatory
· Hospital experience/ Pyxis or Omnicell experience a plus
· IV Compounding experience is heavily favorable
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.