Job ID: 198578
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Work Schedule: 8hr Days
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Department: PMA Center City HR
Location: HUP 3400 Spruce Street
Hours: 8hr Days (This is office work with potential for a hybrid component)
· Coordinates meetings including scheduling, preparation of agendas, recording meeting notes, and preparation of meeting minutes. May be the first point of contact; greeting guests to the department; setup of AV and catering for various meetings.
· Maintains department SharePoint sites including security access and file updates.
· Accurately enters data, coding and additions and deletions of information maintained in various internal databases and tracking systems.
· Creates, edits, and posts reports, spreadsheets, and presentations using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Processes employee reimbursements, invoice payments and purchase orders to include the full preparation of the submission and follow through to payment.
· Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
· Other duties as assigned to support the department, entity, and health system organization
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.