Job ID: 200064
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Work Schedule: Full Time, Hybrid, M-F, 8am-4:30pm
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Works with health plan staff to ensure their information needs are met and that they provide provider numbers on a timely basis.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
Required Skills and Abilities
• TECHNOLOGY: Ability to use Microsoft Word
• TECHNOLOGY: Ability to use Microsoft Excel
• TECHNOLOGY: Ability to use Microsoft Outlook
• Must have the ability to maintain information in a confidential manner in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
• Must be able to work independently, take initiative and persevere in obtaining application documentation while communicating in a professional manner.
• Must have an understanding of Government plan enrollment policies and procedures.
• Must be able to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment when escalating issues.
• Must demonstrate strong communication skills - verbal/written - with providers, internal customers and external contacts.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.