Job ID: 187688
Category: Clinical Support
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: 6 am - 2:30 pm
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Location: Plainsboro - NJ
Hours: Day Shift – 6 am/8 am - 2:30 pm - Available to work every 4th weekend ( Sat AND Sunday) - 6 am - 2:30 pm
FLEXIBILITY: Ideal candidate will need to be flexible with hours and available to cover other shifts for current employees; such as vacations/holidays/ or needed shift coverage. Please apply if you fulfill this requirement.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician - certification REQUIRED: please only apply if you fulfill this requirement, non-certified candidates will not be considered.
Join our amazing team!
Benefits You'll Receive at Princeton/Penn Medicine:
· Generous Paid Time Off benefits, including seven paid holidays that will give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
· Tuition Assistance for both Part-Time (20+ hours) and Full-time (40 hours) employees. ( 0.5 FTE and over)
· Flexible Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars to use towards your personal & family medical costs
· 403b Retirement Savings, Penn Home Ownership Services, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance and Pension
· Access to company paid life insurance, temporary disability. Employee discounts and perks, including but not limited to free secure employee-only parking, optional life insurance and other. Please click on this LINK for additional information regarding our amazing benefits package.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.