Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
The Department of PeriOp Materials Payroll at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania is seeking a Full-time Materials Service Partner;
- ISC Material Service Partners are responsible for picking of supplies for the Operating Room Cases for HUP, PCAM, Pennsylvania, Tuttle man ASC and Radnor and placing the instrument trays and supplies into sealed case carts. They are responsible for inventorying and ordering the supplies that are stored at the ISC. They are also responsible for storing and retrieving instrument sets from the Hanel Roto mats. Their responsibilities include checking in supplies orders, stocking the orders into storage shelves at the ISC and restocking supplies that are returned from the OR Cases. They are also responsible for the transportation of case carts
- From the soiled dock to the Soiled Holding Area
- From the OR Case supply Storage Area to the Clean Case Cart Storage Area
- From the Clean Case Cart Storage Area to the Clean Dock (Materials Periop - Philadelphia, PA)
- Pick instrument sets and surgical supplies for OR procedures
- Assess supplies and place orders when necessary. Receive supply shipments, stock supplies in storage area and return supplies to storage area.
- Transport soiled and clean case carts within the ISC.
- Displays adequate communication skills with IP Staff, supervisors and others
- Demonstrates courtesy and respect for employees to fulfill service mission
- Modifies behavior or work schedule when necessary to achieve department goals.
- Proactively shares information and trends
- Exhibits an openness to change and promotes it in others.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- H.S. Diploma/GED (Required)
- H.S. Diploma/GED required. 0-1 years OR Supply chain in a high-volume institution (Preferred)
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.