This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 203551
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Location: Monroe, NJ and surrounding areas
Hours: Day Shift – 6 am – 2:30 pm – Mon – Fri – No weekends!
Join our amazing team!
Can you deliver great customer service and are able transport our valued clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner?
If yes, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a professional driver to take over our designated routes serving our youth patients. We have an all-hands-on-deck approach and we value each team member in our department. We operate with professionalism and courtesy at all times, providing excellent customer service to our valued clients.
Benefits You'll Receive at Princeton/Penn Medicine:
· Generous Paid Time Off benefits, including seven paid holidays that will give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
· Tuition Assistance for both Part-Time (20+ hours) and Full-time (40 hours) employees. ( 0.5 FTE and over)
· Flexible Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars to use towards your personal & family medical costs
· 403b Retirement Savings, Penn Home Ownership Services, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance and Pension
· Access to company paid life insurance, temporary disability. Employee discounts and perks, including but not limited to free secure employee-only parking, optional life insurance and other. Please click on this LINK for additional information regarding our amazing benefits package.
Keys Skills for Success:
· Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
· Able to lift heavy items such as furniture, this is NOT just a driving position
· Using navigation apps to determine the best route
· People person, team spirited and great communication skills
Required Education and Experience:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
● Knowledge of the State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Laws. Good interpersonal skills required; professionalism essential. Also required are a customer service orientation and a teamwork approach.
● Comfortable interacting with clients, ensuring client safety and driving for significant distances and periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.