Job ID: 203706
Work Type: FT
Location: Lancaster, PA, United States
Work Schedule: Full Time- day shift
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
• Ensures accurate record keeping of DME equipment for clinical and reimbursement purpose. Registers pumps to patients when required, per a generated ancillary supply list, to establish a patient specific account within CPR+ Equip manager.
• Maintains all records, and a schedule of serial biomedical inspection and preventive maintenance, on all infusion devices used.
• In addition to infusion devices, peripheral equipment used in conjunction with these infusion devices and refrigerators dispensed by Penn Home Infusion Therapy are tracked for inventory accounting purposes.
• Coordinates DME exchanges from patients and ensures that appropriate quality maintenance is performed on pump.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the infusion pumps including, but not limited to: rate versus volume check, keypad functions test and time accuracy test.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.