Current UPHS employees must apply HERE
Cybersecurity Identity Management Senior Analyst
Job ID: 206930
Category: Information Services/Technology/Service Desk/Telecom
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:30PM, M-F | Remote Flexibility
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The Senior Analyst will participate throughout the Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) implementation and application onboarding into the IGA tool. Penn Med has recently selected Saviynt as our partner.
- The Cybersecurity Identity Management Senior Analyst reports to the Cybersecurity Identity Management Sr. Manager and contributes engineering and operational aspects for the IGA platform including identity lifecycle management; account management; provisioning capabilities; and role/entitlement management.
- The Sr. Analyst role serves as a key contributor to Identity Management engineering and is expected to provide key input to the foundation, enhancement, and rollout of Penn Medicines IGA platform. This role also contributes to the overall plan for and growth of the Identity Management as additional capabilities are released. Requires technical expertise in identity governance capabilities (implementation experience with IGA tools such as Saviynt, SailPoint IdentityIQ, and IdentityNow are a plus), building architecture and design documentation, leading requirements gather and testing phases, and knowledge of leading identity management practices and frameworks including federated identities, joiner mover leaver processes, and connector frameworks. Time management skills, including organization, coordination of duties and/or accomplishment of goals, excellent verbal and written communication skills, flexibility to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes is a must.
- Understand Identity and Access Management (IAM) Concepts.
- Provides technical input over IGA solutions.
- Should be able to support Saviynt Identity Governance solution.
- Understands and gathers business requirements, translates them to technical requirements and designs the solution to meet the tactical and strategic approaches.
- Leads the creation of identity architectural patterns and solution design documents.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Working with the Identity Management Sr. Manager by gathering input from the business to create requirements, participating as a lead in the development cycle with technical resources, contributing to deployment plans, and working with the team and the overall organization to create a long-term operational model.
- Creates and drives application onboarding into IGA. Creates integration patterns, provisioning workflows, and performs onboarding activities.
- Participates in the definition of a tailored, differentiated set of Cybersecurity IDM services, a roadmap, and the development of underlying capabilities to enable them.
- Defines, develops, and implements meaningful metrics to measure and improve the efficacy of Cybersecurity IDM capabilities.
- Provides coaching and mentorship to nurture the development of staff in line with organization’s vision and values.
- Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization.
- Certified Information Systems Security certification - CISSP (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 7+ years of IT experience (Required)
- 5+ years of Cybersecurity experience (Required)
- 2+ years of IAM Cybersecurity experience (Required)
- 1+ years of Healthcare or related experience (Preferred)
Skills & Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of IAM processes such as: Identity Lifecycle (Joiner/ Mover/ Leaver); Birthright provisioning; access requests.
- Expert knowledge of IAM solutions, including IGA, RBAC, AD, key and certificate management, access design and provisioning.
- Ability to contribute to the IAM program vision, technical capabilities, and roadmap, and execute complex, multiyear initiatives.
- Experience with engineering highly available technical solutions and ensuring uninterrupted 24x7 operation.
- Demonstrated experience in executing complex IT project with significant enterprise change management requirements.
- Experience with IAM concepts as it pertains to EMR applications (especially Epic).
- Experience with custom development for identity management products
- Proven analytical rigor in formulating technical strategies, objectives, and measuring results.
- Sense of urgency in implementing programs and evaluating priorities; decisive, action-oriented, and practical.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, partners, and peers.
- Effective communication skills and ability to synthesize complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Current UPHS employees must apply HERE